When a building acquires a Smart Point, the end users become connected to premium services designed to improve their quality of life inside of the property. Besides, by adding this new layer of disruptive tech, Real Estate assets become Smart Point connected, which not only makes them eligible to be classed as Smart Buildings, but also endorses their premises as designed to be respectful of the environment, whilst providing maximum well-being and comfort to the occupants.
Smart Point Connected buildings: what’s their value offer?
When becoming Smart Point Connected, the building’s or company's values of innovation, well-being, and sustainability are reinforced, adding a solid layer of technology to procure:
Optimised building systems
Removal of logistic barriers and freeing staff members’ time for a more efficient and pleasant experience. This entails:
- Increased reception area efficiency, freer staff members
- Building areas, lifts and corridors free from roaming courieurs
- Communal areas clear from unattended packages
- No more lost or misplaced packages, unwanted calls and interruptions
- Big Data tech making your building a Smart Building
Safe and secure environments
Increase of security measures within the building and delivery operations for a safer and confidential environment.
- Reduction of third-party access beyond the Smart Point delivery area
- Contactless technology for infection risk prevention
- Discreet and confidential parcel reception to the Smart Point
- Secure parcel reception with end-to-end tracking
Increased productivity and work-life balance
Personal administration services to free the users’ time, saving up to 45’ per transaction.
- Errand, laundry and admin services order and reception point
- Parcel reception and returns optimisation
- Parcels delivered first-time
- Healthy food, snacks, and beverages online shop
- Healthy meals, daily and weekly menus service
Sustainable buildings and cities
CO2 and toxic emissions reduction, boosting your building’s ESG agenda and improving everyone’s quality of life.
- 98% reduction in CO2 and toxic emissions
- 25% reduction of traffic within the city
- Access to KM 0 providers and shops
- Low consumption locker system to save electricity
Happier and closer local businesses
We promote local commerce and bring the user’s favourite local shops closer, making the shopping process easier.
- Local shops and products available through the Smart Point’s marketplace
- Simplified and user-friendly online shopping journey
A Gateway to BREEAM, SmartScore, LEED and WEEL
One of the main goals of properties across Europe is to contribute to creating a healthier and more sustainable environment. By adding Smart Point’s KM0 services and through their circular delivery route, they reduce the property’s carbon footprint, saving up to 5.4 tons of CO2 a year.
With that and their enhanced user experience policies, they are granted easier access to renowned certifications that acknowledge the company’s use of innovation to improve life quality in and out of the building. Namely, SmartScore, which provides clarity on what constitutes a Smart Building, WELL, which focuses on the user’s health and wellbeing inside the building and BREEAM, which rates buildings against their ability to create healthier and more sustainable environment:
- SMARTSCORE: SmartScore is a certification developed to identify smart buildings that deliver the best user experience, cost-efficiency, and sustainability practices and are future-proof. It provides clarity on what constitutes a smart building, guidance on how to achieve the status, and proof of the value it adds to your asset.
- WELL: the WELL Building Standard is a vehicle for buildings and organizations to deliver more thoughtful and intentional spaces that enhance human health and well-being. WELL v2 includes a set of strategies—backed by the latest scientific research—that aim to advance human health through design interventions and operational protocols and policies and foster a culture of health and well-being.
- BREEAM: BREEAM is the world’s leading sustainability assessment method for masterplanning projects, infrastructure and buildings. It recognises and reflects the value in higher performing assets across the built environment lifecycle, from new construction to in-use and refurbishment.
- LEED: LEED provides a framework for healthy, efficient, carbon and cost-saving green buildings. LEED certification is a globally recognized symbol of sustainability achievement and leadership.